[Sca-cooks] floor mats for fighting, dancing

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Apr 5 17:18:37 PST 2002

Stefan li Rous wrote:
snip....

Sure I will get to work on that either tonight or tomorrow night. I will
at least document the one for you.  I will talk about the carpet idea as
a theory though.  I have not actually tried it but I just kinda thought
of it last night while typing. I even have pictures of the floor naked
and in use so I can include those as well.
Nichola

> > 2 suggestions for "mats".  Hit up a carpet supply store or send your
> > fighters looking for someone remodeling their house.

snip snip...

> How about writing up an article describing these two solutions, how
> you have managed to make them work, the techniques used and any
> problems that had to be overcome, etc.

snip...