[Sca-cooks] Peers, Pressuring the BoD

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Apr 6 00:35:11 PST 2002

> jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:
> > We'll probably end up renting a port-a-potty if I can figure out how to
> > keep one secure between delivery and use and use and pickup, and if the
> > site agrees-- finding a place to put it might be interesting. (And if you
> > don't think teens can get up to something in a handicapped port-a-potty in
> > January, you need to relive your adolescence.)
>
> You also neglected to mention that the site is in town, and would require
> sitting the portapotty on the lawn with the potential for mischief and or
> complaints form the neighborhood as well.
>
> Brangwayna

Good point. However, these portapotties are often used at construction
sites within urban areas. How do the construction companies deal with
this problem? Although if this is a problem only with the handicaped
versions maybe the construction firms don't have this problem.

I do know that such facilities in our parks are often padlocked at
night. Unfortunately, this often seems to include the ones at the
park where we hold weeknight fighter practices.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net