[Sca-cooks] Gooses, stuffing, endoring, ovens

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 7 09:09:28 PDT 2002

So, OK, it is my turn to ask a "Stefan Question".  ;-)   What is
"endoring?" From the context, I take it to be gilding in some manner not
using gold leaf?  (Let's see, endearing, enduring, daring, dire... no,
none of them seem to fit the context...)

OK, yes, I'll go read the article, but sometimes it is nice to know what
one is reading about.

Anne