[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Coronation Sea shell sotelie

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 8 06:30:50 PDT 2002

>From: "deborah minyard" <dminmin at hotmail.com>
>To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Sca-cooks] Atlantian Coronation Sea shell sotelie
>Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:48:37 +0000
>

>Olwen was that your work? It was gorgeus.  People didn't believe it wasn't
>real. Do we get pictures and info?

Why thank you!

I had a hand in it.  John had asked if we could do something for them and
after Master Chirhart said we could then we went to work.

The marzipan was done by Alainne d'Ancenis and myself.  The sugarplate
shells were done mostly by Lady Cordelia fitzRobert of York and Hans van
Hoorn.  They also did the string of pearls and the cinnamon sticks.

John said they took pictures and will snail mail them to me when they get
developed.  I shall then post them when I recieve them.

It was quite a special honor to be asked to help them in their presentation
and, speaking for us all, I would like to thank those involved who thought
to ask us.  I would also like to thank Master Chirhart Blackstar for
allowing his apprentice's to participate and special thanks to Lady Cordelia
who opened her house to a fun day of playing with sugarplate and all her
help.  You did a bang-up job guys!
Olwen