Subject: [Sca-cooks] Dame Aoife's absence...

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Mon Apr 8 13:02:26 PDT 2002

> >People often come up to me and say how
> >  astonished they are at my
> >manliness. Well, time to vacuum...
> >
> >Adamantius

   Hey, my hubby, all 6'3" Lost-in-the-kitchen was vacuuming, cleaning
cat-boxes (he beat me to it) and *dusting* this weekend while I was running
to the store for beverages. We hosted a baronial work-weekend since so many
of us had to skip Coronation. And then he helped a bunch of ladies arrange
artificial flowers for a fund-raiser sale...

... until the fighters arrived and he could go play.

   Well rounded men are the Heinleinian ideal, and worth being married to
for 25 years (okay, 25 in June).

Your SO is lucky!

Rosine