[Sca-cooks] Looking for a good home for a cooking appliance (OOP)

Barbara Evans mathilde at borg.com
Mon Apr 8 17:37:58 PDT 2002

I have an interesting cooking appliance that I have never used or even taken
out of the box. It is a West Bend electric shish-kebab cooker, with a
central heating element around which skewers of food rotate. This was a
gift. If there is someone on this list who would like it I would be happy to
give it to them, just so it serves some useful purpose in this world. Comes
complete with cookbook.
I live in upstate NY (Aethelmearc) and am planning on going to Midrealm
Coronation this weekend, Aethelmearc Crown in May, and also Pennsic in
August.

Mathilde