[Sca-cooks] Gooses, stuffing, endoring, ovens

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Apr 8 21:20:53 PDT 2002

Constance gives a pretty good discription of what she did, as well as
the other methods she tried and the results she got with them in the
article that I initially highlighted. Which is one of the reasons I
wrote the initial message in this thread.

Anyway, here is the article again:
Chastlete-art     (18K)  4/ 4/02    "Chastlete, a Pastry Castle" by Lady
                                       Constance de LaRose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Chastlete-art.html

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net