[Sca-cooks] Re: Things to bring from Wales

Amanda Baker sca-cooks at treaclemine.cix.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 08:38:09 PDT 2002

Afternoon, all,

        (And a gorgeous afternoon it is, too, here in warm, dry Wales...)

        Right.  In the light of a current cash-flow crisis (can you say,
'end of tax year'?), and in the absence of any specific requests, I've
contemplated Helewyse's fine suggestions and decided to bring multipack
miniatures of Green & Blacks (fairtrade, organic) chocolate in dark, milk
and Maya Gold (orange spice), these being far superior to any other
chocolate that I know, anywhere (yet!).  However, I'm willing and able to
consider 'special requests', particularly from anyone who will be at
Caidan Crown Tourney or Gyldenholt's Baron's Feast - contact me at
amanda at intranet.org before this weekend (of Fri 12 April)...

        Looking forward to meeting some of you IRL soon!

        Best,

        Amanda