[Sca-cooks] Re: Things to bring from Wales

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 09:39:46 PDT 2002

Orange Spice Chocolate?  oooOOOOooo!

We are still trying to think of goodies to send home with you.  I couldn't
get my hands on an Oscar, sorry about that. <g>  California Wine is what
leapt to my mind, if you are a wine fancier.  I think I have one bottle left
of our favorite sweet sherry, a local product which is only available for a
few weeks per year.

See you at Crown!  I can probably be found in the vicinity of the heralds'
pavilion.

Selene, Caid