[Sca-cooks] Adamantius being a housfrau

Liam Fisher lordofmisrule at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 9 20:10:17 PDT 2002

Keep talkin, I'm taking notes....I need to redecorate....

Make sure the plaids aren't the same size and try not
to pick the same plaid as any of the families that you might
take prisoner during the season...

I need to redecorate this place, neighbors are getting complacent again.

Cadoc MacDairi
Mountain Confederation
Shire of Blak Rose
East Kingdom