[Sca-cooks] Adamantius being a housfrau

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 9 09:07:40 PDT 2002

A couple of years ago, I was doing a search of neo-pagen sites, for what
I do not now remember. I came across a lovely description of Martha
Stewart planning a Beltaine party.

Oh, My! Google is a great thing! Bear in mind this is a few years old -
some of the references have changed a bit...

> http://www.paganportal.com/paganportal/martha_beltaine.asp

Have fun.

Anne