[Sca-cooks] Re: Hot boys (was Adamantius being a housfrau)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 10:06:31 PDT 2002

Avraham and I are going to have to sit and watch the men go by
sometimes.  All the names I knew on his list, I agreed with.  Rowf!

Adamantius wrote:

> Of course, rather than applying a lot of pressure and making Avraham
> uncomfortable, maybe we could make up a suggested list of gay male
> sex symbols (who are not necessarily themselves gay)...
>
> Let's see... (I'm undoubtedly gonna be in trouble in about two
> seconds; might as well do it right...)
>
> Dom DeLuise...

Well we know he can cook!  I've got both of his "Eat This!  You'll Feel
Better" cookbooks.  Very attractive offspring too.

> Don Knotts

Very nice man.  "Not a mean bone in his body" is an expression they must
have made up just for him.  His 'tell-all' memoir didn't hardly have
anything unhappy or even mildly distressing to tell.

> Liberace...

Don't scoff, millions of women loved him!

> OT tangent to an OT thread... has anybody besides me noticed that the
> older Sean Connery gets, the more he resembles Boris Karloff (which I
> say not to diss Sean Connery, rather to compare him to someone truly
> great).

I'm going to have to think about this.  At least Seano had attractive
offspring.  Jason Connery is a cutie - mum must have been a beautiful
blonde.  The Karloff daughter, while a nice person, understand, does lots
of appearances and stuff, but looks-wise, she favors her father, and not
in a good way.  Eearrrrgggg.

Selene, Caid