[Sca-cooks] Re: Hot boys (was Adamantius being a housfrau)

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 10:20:30 PDT 2002

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> > Don Knotts
>
> Very nice man.  "Not a mean bone in his body" is an
> expression they must
> have made up just for him.  His 'tell-all' memoir
> didn't hardly have
> anything unhappy or even mildly distressing to tell.

You know, Don Knotts is one of very few celebrities
I'd really like to meet.... seems to have a good time,
just doing his squirrelly thing. The other one I'd
like to meet is Whoopi Goldberg, because she's having
such fun with her career.

Phlip, who is mostly bored silly with celebrities....

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,