[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 10:16:13 PDT 2002

Suggest you hie thee to the Florilegium, and play in
Stefan's files for a few days- once you've been there
for a while, you'll have a better idea of what you
need to know.

http://www.florilegium.org/

How many are you feeding? Do you have a source for
period Morrocan recipes? If not, there may not be any-
we have tons of recipes from certain times and places,
and almost none from others....

Phlip

--- Aurore Gaudin <Aurore at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> --
> Greetings to the Lords and Ladies,
>     I'm new to this list and looking to doing my
> first feastacrat event in September, I'm in need of
> advice from those that have done feast or know about
> Moroccan cooking.  Thank you for any information
> that can be given.  Sincerely Aurore
> --

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,