[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 10:43:27 PDT 2002

I know about Stefan's site, love it, keeps it as a favorite.  Just looking for the right info takes a while.  I was told by the shire's old feastacrat to expect at least 70-80.  Alot of my recipes are from the foodtv.com.  Just alot are lamb and poultry.  I was told by someone that lamb won't go well with alot of people, being Texas, it has to be beef, pork and chicken.  And I know lamb will be expensive if I don't do it right.  I'm just wanting help in figuring out what to do with some of the problematic parts.  Aurore