[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:29:16 PDT 2002

8'o !! 'Lainie!!
Aurore don't you listen to her!!  There is absolutely no reason in the whole
world why you shouldn't give me your address.  As a matter of fact, right
now would be an excellent time!  Come on.  You know you want to.  I'm nice.
Just ask ..um..um.. ME!  That's it.  Just ask me.

Now watch it 'Lainie or that sleeping grandfather could have compa...Oh
Aurore, your still here..
Olwen