[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 10 11:42:37 PDT 2002

At 01:10 PM 4/10/02 -0500, you wrote:

>(As for the last part, okay.  Why?:^) )  Aurore

>  So sit down, laugh and learn, and have a good time! (And whatever you do-
>  do NOT give Olwen your address! ;-)
>
>  'Lainie

Because Olwen likes to send 'Care Packages', and recently they have been
marzipan objets d'art. (Olwen is the Queen of Marzipan). I have been teh
recipient of a delightfull care package, including a beyootiful pair of
sequinned slippers. But Master Adamantius got a package that had his
mailman conviced he was handling anthrax! Be afraid... be very afraid... :-D)

'Lainie