[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:07:51 PDT 2002

>At 01:10 PM 4/10/02 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >(As for the last part, okay.  Why?:^) )  Aurore
>
> >  So sit down, laugh and learn, and have a good time! (And whatever you
>do-
> >  do NOT give Olwen your address! ;-)
> >
> >  'Lainie
>
>Because Olwen likes to send 'Care Packages', and recently they have been
>marzipan objets d'art. (Olwen is the Queen of Marzipan). I have been teh
>recipient of a delightfull care package, including a beyootiful pair of
>sequinned slippers. But Master Adamantius got a package that had his
>mailman conviced he was handling anthrax! Be afraid... be very afraid...
>:-D)
>
>'Lainie

Hey Aurore, if you look here
http://content.communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities/twinkieescapade.msnw you
can see what me and my friends did to..er..for Iago of this list.

Actually we do some really serious stuff too.  If you look in the Baronial
Arms page then you will see what we did with about 20 pounds of marzipan for
Kingdom 12th Night this year.

See.  Another reason you should send me that address.
Olwen the innocent