[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed Apr 10 13:32:45 PDT 2002

    You had to go & mention Moroccan cooking-now I want to go up to Nashua,
NH & eat at the "Casablanca" again.  Last time I was there I had Lamb Massal
with mashmash "Lamb baked & dipped in an apricot, honey & nutmeg sauce
topped with roasted almonds & apricots" served with a sweetened rice topped
with cinnamon.  My companion had Chicken Bastilla "fillo dough stuffed with
shredded chicken, eggs roasted almonds, raisins, herbs & Moroccan spices,
orange blossom water & sprinkled with cinnamon & powdered sugar".  Both of
us enjoyed our meals & thought the others was worth coming back to try.
Both meals were less than $10 each so it was an affordable place on top of
it all.  It will be next week before I can get up there.
Pax,
Olaf