[Sca-cooks] Re: Things to bring from Wales

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Wed Apr 10 15:00:02 PDT 2002

Top of my list of stuff to bring back from UK isn't a food stuff (well, how
could you pass up the really great cheeses? Trust me, they don't export the
really good stuff). May I suggest, for other folks making lists, a little
miracle known as Ibuleive? It's topical Ibuprofen that is amazing, and not
available in this country. Takes down swelling as you watch (ever see a fat
lip "deflate"? It's pretty cool). Ditto for sore knees---use some the size
of a pea, you're good to go for hours. Be sure to wash your hands after
applying, unless your hands need some relief, as well. You can buy it over
the counter at the chemists in tubes. Whenever I loan some out at fight
practice, the fighter invariably turns to me five minutes later and says
"Hey, that's amazing!"

Aoife,
whose apprentice Rosamunde is in Wales as we speak, and hopefully finding
the tubes of Ibuleive to bring back. If not, my Mum will get me the large
economy size from London in June, during the annual pilgrimage home B^D.