[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef Andalusiyya

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Apr 10 16:42:27 PDT 2002

Generys said:
-----
Time to start practicing... :->  (No, I'm not kidding - I've never cooked
over an open fire before, if you don't count hot dogs and marshmallows....)
-----

Well, hardly a replacement for actual experience cooking over a
wood or charcoal fire, perhaps this file in the FOOD section of
the Florilegium might be of interest:
cook-ovr-fire-msg (51K)  2/19/02    Cooking over open fires. Outdoor feasts.

This one might also be of interest, although I'm not sure if the
Iron Chef competitions have foods that should be baked or not.
This is in the SCA-CAMPING section:
camp-ovens-msg    (51K) 10/19/00    Small period and SCA camp ovens.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net