[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Apr 10 22:23:01 PDT 2002

Phlip answered Aurore with:
> --- Aurore Gaudin <Aurore at hot.rr.com> wrote:
>  (As for the last part,
> > okay.  Why?:^) )  Aurore
> (And whatever you do-
> >   do NOT give Olwen your address! ;-)
>
> Because you're likely to be letter bombed with
> marzipan- usually in some shape that will drive you
> nutz.....

Although recently Olwen has been suffering from a broken toe. So,
I've suggested that everyone should send Olwen some spare toes made
of marzipan (or whatever). Though she made comments when I posted
her mail address, she did obligingly send it to the list again a
few days later. :-)

Oh, yes. Olwen is known here as the Marzipan Queen and you can
find lots of her comments on how to work with this stuff and how to
make it, in the marzipan-msg file in the Florilegium.

Anyway, if you want further details, feel free to email me.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net