[Sca-cooks] Greetings

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:28:31 PDT 2002

>Phlip answered Aurore with:
> > --- Aurore Gaudin <Aurore at hot.rr.com> wrote:
> >  (As for the last part,
> > > okay.  Why?:^) )  Aurore
> > (And whatever you do-
> > >   do NOT give Olwen your address! ;-)
> >
> > Because you're likely to be letter bombed with
> > marzipan- usually in some shape that will drive you
> > nutz.....
>
>Although recently Olwen has been suffering from a broken toe. So,
>I've suggested that everyone should send Olwen some spare toes made
>of marzipan (or whatever). Though she made comments when I posted
>her mail address, she did obligingly send it to the list again a
>few days later. :-)
>
>Oh, yes. Olwen is known here as the Marzipan Queen and you can
>find lots of her comments on how to work with this stuff and how to
>make it, in the marzipan-msg file in the Florilegium.
>
>Anyway, if you want further details, feel free to email me.
>
>--
>THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

Thanks, I'll pass on the toes.
We do have a marzipan project we shall be working on tonight.  Some SCAdian
friends are getting married on Saturday and I have volunteered to make
miniatures of their coats-of-arms to stick on their castle shaped wedding
cake.  Don't know what the caterer will think but they want it so that
settles it.  I am also planning on doing both their arms quarterly in a
large sheild.  Ah, maniacs busy at the studio again.

And next week...nautical theme!  Lookout Lochmere, we are entering the
competition.

Yes.  I'll take and post pictures.
Olwen