[Sca-cooks] chipmunks was Re:Chickens

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Apr 11 09:26:19 PDT 2002

Peanut butter should lure the little beast (look, food content!) but it's
up to you whether you are baiting a rat trap, a sticky trap, or a live
trap. Personally I'd go for the live trap if you can--it's not the
chipmunk's fault he's in the house.

My 2nd year of college, we used to have regular visits from the chipmunk
who lived under the handicap-accessible ramp in the hallway to the dining
hall. We were just up the stairs, and the door was frequently propped open
to allow air to circulate throughout the floor. Alberto would visit
periodically to investigate the possibility of edibles--I remember him
being particularly fond of popcorn, even with artificial butter flavor.

Margaret