[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at the rock)

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Thu Apr 11 10:09:51 PDT 2002

>>      Would "My Beautiful Laundrette" count?  Not
>> exactly romantic, but definitely not campy and AIDS
>> has nothing to do with it.
>
>Dunno- never seen it or heard of it. Is it reasonably
>accessable? Like at Blockbuster or something?

     I don't know; I must admit I've never rented from Blockbuster.  I went to IMDB to check out the year (1985, UK), and was reminded that Saeed Jaffrey, Roshan Seth, and Daniel Day Lewis were in it.  Now I'm wondering how I saw it in the first place, since the libraries I have access to don't have it.

Sandra Kisner (who also hasn't posted her address to the list, but Olwen had it once)
sjk3 at cornell.edu