[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at therock)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Apr 11 12:36:10 PDT 2002

>Why so few villians who are gay/disabled/green with purple polka
>dots/whatever?
>Because the studios are tired of getting complaints from the
>gay/disabled/green/whatever lobby organizations, that's why.

Selene, you got that wrong.  I was saying that there are too often
characterization of gay/disabled/green as villains.  I am one of the
complainer.  A friend of mine has written a thesis on that very
subject.  If anyone's interested, I'll see if I can get it from him.  Shows
some interesting numbers....

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom