[Sca-cooks] chipmunks was Re:Chickens

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 11 14:25:02 PDT 2002

Sometimes there is something satisfying about
sticky traps and the creature being taken care of...
the malamute used to take care of these little voles
by catching them, she'd stun them with her nose, then
she broke their little necks... those she didn't eat
but she did bury them to dig up later when the bodies
were really disgusting.  Johnna Holloway  Johnnae