[Sca-cooks] Mastajhi Soup

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 11 14:57:56 PDT 2002

Which would, of course, make the cost of the dish prohibitive for most
feasts...even here in southern Maryland where they can be found quite
easily, overfishing has made them very expensive.  So...I may try doing this
at some point for a small group of people, but doing it for a major feast is
probably right out.

Kiri