[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at the rock)

Elizabeth Marshak emarshak at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 11 16:14:13 PDT 2002

Actually "My Beautiful Laundrette" is a foreign film, not a Hollywood
film, which should increase its chances of being at your local
Blockbuster.  It hasn't yet been released on DVD so they won't
have gotten rid of the tape yet.  I can't get "The Color Purple"
and a lot of other films on tape their anymore they now have
it on tape.  "Maurice" is another good film, it's a Merchant
and Ivory film with Hugh Grant, quite good.

Elizabeth Annora Dernelof