[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at therock)

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 20:51:40 PDT 2002

Question (primarily to any g/l/b out there): Would being g/b/l be enough to
be considered for affirmative action? Anyone who is oif a homosexual
orientation is a minority, or is it based on race and gender? I need to know
(college coming up :D)

Misha
Who is sad that he can't his southern food because of his diet (Ooh! Food
content!)

P.S. Does anyone know a quick and easy recipe thats period to teach for a
demo? I'm doing one on Sunday for our Youth Activity. Would Tiramisu be
considered?