[Sca-cooks] Re: Hollywood gays (was movie night at therock)

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 21:12:44 PDT 2002

--- XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:

> > Selene, you got that wrong.  I was saying that
> there are too often
> > characterization of gay/disabled/green as
> villains.
>
> I'm confused. Whats the green part?

Generic oddball, without running through a litany of
potential social disabilities. As an example, I'll
often use the term "crip" to mean somebody with _ANY_
physical (and sometimes mental or emotional)
disability, rather than detailing, "including, but not
limited to, paraplegics, quadraplegics, amputees,
stoke victims, people with MS, the visually or aurally
impaired, yadda yadda yadda...."

> Misha
> Who turns green when he sees moldy bread (Food
> content!!)

Olwen, send him some green, moldy bread-looking
marzipan, please.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,