[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks-- texass - Gunther, apologies up front.

Ælfhelm se reade lordaelfhelm at netscape.net
Fri Apr 12 12:34:41 PDT 2002

Before I say anything, let me make sure I understand what was said
here... are you saying that you believe *everyone* -- each single
individual person -- from Texas is an @ssh*le, until each individual
person proves otherwise?

Assumptions.  *shudder*

Marilyn Traber awrat on þæm xii dæg thæs monþes:

--
Yours in Service,

Lord Ælfhelm se reade
House of the White Shark
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm

When in doubt, listen to the man with the bloodier weapon..