[Sca-cooks] Apologies, and farewell

Ælfhelm se reade lordaelfhelm at netscape.net
Fri Apr 12 15:40:00 PDT 2002

Marilyn Traber awrat on þæm xii dæg thæs monþes:

<snip>
 > Just another prejudiced American.

Me, too.  My family is from all over the place, as my father was in the
Navy when us kids were being born, so I'm the only one of my siblings to
have been born in Texas.  (I think I'm the lucky one, but I'm aware
that's a matter of opinion.)
Marilyn, thank you for clarifying.  I see that I didn't fully understand
what you were trying to say, and I'm glad that you weren't  -- quite --
tarring everyone with the same brush.

And Adamantius awrat

<snip>:
 >Continuing will open a lot of doors with very dark hallways beyond.
Please. Trust me. Not here.

I'm the first person to admit that I don't always understand what others
mean when they post an email.  Because I don't like jumping to
conclusions, I sought clarification -- not an argument.  I deeply hoped
that I had misinterpreted, and I'm delighted to see that I was, indeed,
mistaken.
However, so I won't be able to accidentally step on anyone's toes, I'll
just depart the list.

Thanks to everyone who helped me a while back with my question about the
masala spice mixture.  You were all most helpful, and I wish everyone well.

--
Pax,

Lord Ælfhelm se reade
House of the White Shark