[Sca-cooks] More from Paul....

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 06:50:23 PDT 2002

--- A F Murphy <afmmurphy at earthlink.net> wrote:

> However, this does, in fact, bring me to something
> I've been wondering,
> and I might not be the only one who does not know
> the answer. Who is
> Paul Buell? A scholar and translator, I gather...
>
> Anne

Paul Buell is co-authour of a recenr book on Medieval
Chinese/Mongol cookery. He happens also to be a friend
of mine, so when the book came out, I let a few Lists
know about it, and, since I'm very interested in that
time/place, and recently got my hands on a copy, I've
been talking to Paul about it, and passing along good
stuff he has to say.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,