[Sca-cooks] More from Paul....

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 13 06:19:19 PDT 2002

If Stefan doesn't ask the questions, I will! *G*  He's right, he's asked
a number of things before I had a chance to. I suspect, though, Stefan,
that Phlip's remark was more along the lines of something our chatelaine
said to me a few weeks ago. We had a newer person than I at a meeting,
and I said something about the fact that I would ask questions, and she
said "And you may not realize, we have come to count on that!"

However, this does, in fact, bring me to something  I've been wondering,
and I might not be the only one who does not know the answer. Who is
Paul Buell? A scholar and translator, I gather...

Anne