[Sca-cooks] Cuisine of Scotland

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 04:58:55 PDT 2002

If you can, get some venison.  My husband and I had our best dinner of our
honeymoon in a restaurant in Edinburgh, and my venison was fabulous.
Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the restaurant, because we had
intended to go to one and ended up at another after several intervening ones,
due to difficulties with the Edinburgh for Less book I had, and which
restaurants listed were actually giving the discounts the book said they
were...

Brangwayna