[Sca-cooks] Food for Fifty

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Sun Apr 14 07:33:53 PDT 2002

> "Food for Fifty" is a project of the University of Kansas (IIRC).
Over the
> years it has had different authors as different members of the staff
at UK
> have taken over the project and performed the required revisions.  I
believe
> the original author was Fowler, who was later joined by Best, etc.,
etc.
> etc.  Molt is the current overseer of the "Food for Fifty" project.
>
> So all of the books we were discussing are the same  book, just
different
> editions.

On Advanced Book Exchange (www.abebooks.com - I can't get into
BookFinder today), they have:
9th edition $30 (Shugart and Molt)
2001 edition (11th) $50 (Mary Molt)
7th edition $15 (Shugart, Molt and Wilson)
10th Edition $60 (Mary Molt)
11th Edition $61.88 (Mary Molt)
There are also listings for much older editions, as low as $7, but I
question their usefulness.

Amazon lists the 11th edition new for $92, and lists used copies from
$61.88-87.12. It's also available on CDROM for $199.95.

Half.com has:
1985 $21.19
1992 $25.25
1996 $60