[Sca-cooks] Food for Fifty

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 14 05:32:44 PDT 2002

During our discussion of "Food for Fifty" a few weeks ago, my subconcious
was prodding me about the different authors.  I did a little looking.

"Food for Fifty" is a project of the University of Kansas (IIRC).  Over the
years it has had different authors as different members of the staff at UK
have taken over the project and performed the required revisions.  I believe
the original author was Fowler, who was later joined by Best, etc., etc.
etc.  Molt is the current overseer of the "Food for Fifty" project.

So all of the books we were discussing are the same  book, just different
editions.

Bear