[Sca-cooks] Re:Use of Stale Bread

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 14 18:27:36 PDT 2002

You might take a look at the archives
from November for the 13 and 14th where
the Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] payn perdu et. al.
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:17:18 -0500
was being discussed by Baroness Iasmin in
preparation for a class here in the Middle
Kingdom. She listed nearly 20 recipes/sources in a
posting on 13 November. You could do a selection
or comparison of recipes for an entry.

Johhnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway

>Does it have to be edible? >Margaret
Yep.  --Arte