[Sca-cooks] Old in the SCA, was Hollywood gays

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 09:21:16 PDT 2002

Well....I fit into that category, and, though prospective employers seem to
think otherwise, I am not a "geezer", but hope that I'm living up to my
life-long ambition of emulating Eleanor of Acquitaine (as portrayed by
Katherine Hepburn in "Lion in Winter") and/or Auntie Mame!  I know that my
"apprentiges" claim they have a hard time keeping up with me, if that's any
indication.

And...my worthies at my Laureling last fall was representative of Atlantia's
history (and some from the East as well!)...

So.  Yes.  I am now in the over-60 crowd...but I don't feel it, and I hope
no one counts me down and/or out!!

Kiri