[Sca-cooks] New Orleans

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 11:12:21 PDT 2002

Oh....please....be very sure to go to Antoine's in the French Quarter.  And
when you're there, be sure to order their Oysters Rockefeller...that is
where that particular dish was invented, and it bears no resemblance to the
versions you see everywhere else.  The "green stuff" on the top that most
places assume to be spinach isn't...and the folks at Antoine's aren't
telling what it is.  But it doesn't taste anything like the imitations!!!

Kiri