[Sca-cooks] embroidered table linens

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 13:28:59 PDT 2002

--- deborah minyard <dminmin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've got a picture with a woven tablecloth.  It's
> used in a book on
> renaissance costuming to show a particular fabric.
> It looks like little
> dragon's and I bet if you used it somebody would
> tell you it wa too fantasy
> Maddalena

All the more reason to use it. I love sticking things
in the ears of the ignorant, self-righteous, Period
Police.

No, Cariadoc, I am most certainly not including you,
or others like you. Your Game is to strive for greater
authenticity in what you do, not denigrate others
efforts in order to make yourself feel good.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,