[Sca-cooks] Re:Cooking Royalty

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Apr 15 19:20:30 PDT 2002

> --- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:>
> > We now have a Royal on our list and I would like to
> > propose a rowsing, virtual toast to the
> > newly-crowned Queen of the Midrealm, HRM Alys
> > Katherine...Vivant!!!!!!  May Her Reign be one of
> > great joy and peace both to Herself and to Her
> > Realm.> >
> > Kiri (still grumbling about the fact that she
> > couldn't be there!)
What should be wished is that August is mild, that
showers are brief and refreshing, and that the War
is just grand... and that all the journeys that She
plans to undertake be made safely and peacefully without
incidents... (Afterall--How does one deal with regalia and increased
post 9/11 airport security? Is a Crown a lethal weapon?)
Johnnae (still sad that she missed it all too)