[Sca-cooks] Re:Cooking Royalty

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 06:33:01 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----

> What should be wished is that August is mild, that
> showers are brief and refreshing, and that the War
> is just grand... and that all the journeys that She
> plans to undertake be made safely and peacefully without
> incidents... (Afterall--How does one deal with regalia and increased
> post 9/11 airport security? Is a Crown a lethal weapon?)

A true statement...and a wonderful wish for Her Majesty.  I can tell you
that a Crown/Coronet may not be considered a security risk, but the security
folks on both the outbound and inbound flights I took for the Cooks'
Symposium last December were very interested in what that metal "pointy
thing" was...

Kiri