[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Apr 17 08:50:26 PDT 2002

So, a while back Stefan was wondering where he could find chocolate
yogurt. Well, Brown Cow makes a chocolate, and I think I saw a StonyField
Farms chocolate as well. I saw it at Whole Foods, and thought "Hey, Stefan
was looking for a chocolate yogurt. Wonder what it tastes like?", so I
bought it.

The Brown Cow yogurt is what's for breakfast this morning, and I'm still
trying to figure out if I like it or not. It is tangy, like yogurt ought
to be, and it is more of a cocoa-y taste rather than a full chocolate
taste (this may be because it contains cocoa and decaffeinated coffee
extract rather than actual chocolate, I would guess).

I'm not likely to eat it on a regular basis because I don't particularly
care for chocolate--my yogurt flavors of preference are raspberry and
peach--so Stefan is probably going to have to try it for himself. I
know, there's probably some natural law I'm breaking in not liking
chocolate, but I'm an alien mutant freak anyway. ;-)

Margaret