[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 17 09:27:03 PDT 2002

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> writes:
>know, there's probably some natural law I'm breaking in not liking
>chocolate, but I'm an alien mutant freak anyway. ;-)

you're not alone... well not entirely... I guess i'm sorta a
midpoint...

i like choc, but do not go crazy over it...

sometimes its really good.. other times (usually) it's just there, and
i'd much rather have a good vanilla.

Along the lines of "goodies" and such... i kinda got distracted this
spring and let the spring goodie exchange slip by. (in my defence.... so did
everyone else :P )

I'll try and get a list out with matchups soon....

--
be safe,
flip

^___^