[Sca-cooks] Death to Scooby? was: Chocolate yogurt

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 18 11:40:31 PDT 2002

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> At 01:19 PM 4/18/02 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >Be that as it may, that is you and de gustibus non disputande (or is
> >it -um?). Now, if you want to talk Universal Rectitude, lets get to
> >the discussion on how Scooby Doo, in all incarnations, must die
> >slowly, painfully, and violently.
> >
> >Adamantius

I got an alleged studio leak as to Who Dun It in the upcoming Live/CGI feature
that just re-inforces your assertion here.  Bleargh.

> So, have you seen the live show yet? ;-) (ducking the kitchen implements
> thrown at me)
>
> Ah- where's Robin Williams when you need him? Scooby, Smoochy- what's the
> difference?
>
> 'Lainie
> a Warner Bros fan myself

Since WB bought up Hanna-Barbera, Scooby, Batman and Bugs all live under the
same roof.  Just makes me squirmy.  'Tain't right.

Food content, hmm, so what is it in Scooby Snax that makes them so tasty?  Not
marijuana, as the urban legend goes, it tastes nasty.  Don't ask how I know, I
just know that most dope brownies fail to use Alice B. Toklas actual
instructions.  But that's another time period altogether.

Selene, Caid, just a short hop from Beautiful Downtown Burbank and the
Animaniacs' Water Tower