[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 09:29:35 PDT 2002

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
> That's okay. I'll eat the chocolate yoghurt and you
> can eat the
> raspberry and peach flavors. (Yuck). :-)  Hush,
> Phlip. I like
> garlic too, but I don't think I'd like it in
> yoghurt, either.

I don't imagine I'd want garlic in my yogurt either,
although yogurt and garlic might mix well in a savory
dish of some sort.

OTOH, Stefan, people who use their meds to compensate
for over-indulgence in the Wrong Foods might be well
off to consider armoring their sitting area- Aine and
I are already practicing the can-can, just in case ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,