[Sca-cooks] Re: Chocolate yogurt

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Apr 18 15:03:29 PDT 2002

Aoife said:
===============
>That's okay. I'll eat the chocolate yoghurt and you can eat the
>raspberry and peach flavors. (Yuck). :-)  Hush, Phlip. I like
>garlic too, but I don't think I'd like it in yoghurt, either.
>THLord Stefan li Rous

OK Stefan, I have to consider that a challenge. Yoghurt and garlic. One of
my favorite combinations.

Yoghurt Chicken
<snip>

Chicken will be exceptionally tender and flavorful.

Take That!

Yes, this does sound wonderful. You win. I'd forgotten about
using yogurt as a condiment or sauce. I was thinking only of
eating it straight from the container.

I think I'll have to try this recipe fairly soon. My wife says
she doesn't like yogurt. Maybe she won't ask what the sauce is.

Stefan

PS: I do imagine that you want to use plain yogurt in this
recipe and not, say chocolate or banana custard. :-)