[Sca-cooks] Around the Mediterranean in four easy courses...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Apr 19 04:30:08 PDT 2002

Take a good look at Braudel's two volume set
on the Mediterannean. It's a classic set.
Also you might take a look at Wright's
A Mediterranean Feast and his new Mediterranean
Vegetables. You wouldn't have to do a tour---
you could do a feast based on the cuisine of
a seaport where ships dock and trade happens
between many cultures.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:snipped